Monday 29 September 2014

Talent Show 29th September

Hey,

It's gonna be a shorter blog today, not too much is happening now as activity week and quarter break are getting closer and closer.

On Saturday night we had the school talent show, it was completely run by grade 11 and featured acts from grade 11 and 12's. I was an usher for the night so I got to suit up and manage the main door with Cory. It was alot of fun, especially because we were part of skit where Leonardo Di Caprio steals a Oscar award and the host calls for the security guard's to get him, so we got to run down the middle of the hall and tackle Leo.

Before the show on the Friday night I volunteered to put up stars as the backdrop on stage. Parker Hall, the main hall at Woodstock is super old, so we had to hang the stars on planks of wood above the stage, it was pretty scary at the start but was awesome. After we put up the stars we ended up watching the dress rehearsel from there, so Cory, a friend of mine named Shrea, my Applied Life Science teacher Ms Weiss and I all watched and it was awesome.
Shrea and Cory. About 10 meters above the stage
Our View

The talent show featured a variety of acts ranging from k-pop to Mexican dancing. There are really talented people here and each act was entertaining. Here's a quick video of the men staff dance. Ranging from left to right are: Mr Okie (Guitar and singing teacher), Mr Paul (My Math's teacher) Mr Steve (P.E teacher), and Mr Radigan (I don't know)


My gum's are fine now for any of those who are still wondering :)

Sorry for the shorter blog, got lot's of school work, but I'm working on a video that captures my time so far here, I don't know when it will be done, but yeah, look forward to that. Oh and quickly here's a dropbox folder with 50ish of my best photo's https://www.dropbox.com/sc/lcmqsmji4fotu1j/AACiej5iZGykyiRgNAGJ9kyka

Stay Well,
Lachy Wild


No comments:

Post a Comment